If you're new… why not introduce yourself

Home Forums General If you're new… why not introduce yourself

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daryl A Daryl A 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Sol Rogers
    solrogers
    Participant

Good morning all,
    It feels great to start our community to create VR for good, for change and for the better of humanity.

I run REWIND a VR and AR Studio based in London and San Fran, with a strong skillset across 360 video and real-time engine VR and AR.

We can offer to collaborators:
    – A selection of high and low end 360 cameras
    – VR Production, direction and shoot crew
    – VFX + CGI post production
    – Unity 360 app development
    – Realtime VR experience development (UE4 and Unity)

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Daryl A Daryl A.
    Profile photo of Darius
    darius
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    Recently (2017) finished my research MA in Music Technology – I do composition, sound design, foley, location & studio recording, mixing, and code.
    Looking to get some VR experience under my belt after going to a great AES conference on ambisonics and VR audio.
    Cheers,
    Darius

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Darius darius.
    Profile photo of Daryl A
    Daryl A
    Keymaster

Hi everyone,

I’m an admin here at VRTogether. Any questions or suggestions do let us know on info@vrtogether.org. We will be rolling out improvements and a stronger social presence over the next few coming months. Do remember to use the project page to create your projects, post updates or ask questions. You can also connect directly with all the members on the ‘members’ page.

We’re really looking forward to seeing what you create

Best,

VRT.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Daryl A Daryl A.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.